Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dad's Day

I have to say that with all this moving things are not up to my normal standard so we have been a little creative with holidays and such lately.
But, the amazing men in my life are understanding of my situation and are so great regardless.

Colby, the kids and I are so lucky to have you!  We love you so much and are grateful that you are the Daddy in our home.  You have taken on the role of Father so well.  I am so excited to keep up the journey of raising these kids with you.
From Jaxon: Dad I love that you build things with me and play basketball and stuff.
From Kyah: I love Daddy.  I love when we play and laugh.
I am so blessed!  I not only have Colby, but I have an amazing Dad who still takes care of his little girl and comes to her aid and rescue, a Father-in Law who loves us already, Harley who loves his children through and through, and Grandpas and Great-Grandpas who make my kids shout for joy.
I love each of you and I am so grateful to have you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment