Wednesday, July 27, 2011

St. George Part II

How do you handle the heat in St. George?
Go to the POOL!

I had to take a picture of Kyah's hair the is the probably the first and last time it will ever look like this again.  My cute Aunt has a couple girls around my kids age and we were sitting talking about the drama that is Kyah's hair and she said that she pulled it up like the photo above all the time with her girls and I just laughed.  I told her how Kyah screams like she's being beat everytime I did her hair and if she was up to the challenge - Good Luck!  Kyah not knowing my aunt very well and wanting to be a good girl didn't cry once!  Mind you she had her fists in her eyes most of the time trying to NOT cry, but she didn't yell or cry one time.
Way to go Kyah! 
It's too bad she doesn't do that for me.


The girls and our littlest cousin James. 
I am the oldest grandchild and he's the youngest.

Oh how I will miss the summer!

The kids riding in the Model T with Granpa.  My Grandma inherited it from my Great-Grandpa Z.  This is a car VERY similar to the one she learned to drive on.  How fun!
My Great-Grandpa Z has taken us on Model T rides for as long as I can remember and I'm so glad we can continue on this tradition with my kids Great-Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment