Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A New Beginning


This may seem slightly ridiculous, but things have changed and we are no longer the "Hancock Household," we are now a combined household of Parrish's AND Hancock's.  So, make no mistake, this is still us just different.

You will note that I also added tabs at the top of the blog that will link to my recipes, cakes and prepardness stuff - as opposed to going to a completely separate blog for each.  I hope this makes it easier for all ya'll.

Baking and Basketball
It's simple really.  Colby works for the Jazz and LOVES all things basketball, while I love all things baking - it's another form of meshing our worlds.


1 comment:

  1. So THAT'S how you guys had awesome pictures taken at the ES Arena!! I was wondering how you got the hookups!! Super cool :)

    ReplyDelete