Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Final Product

Leave it to me to post about our pumpkin carving night and not show you the finished product! 
It's not like I have anything else to do though - I'm a busy girl and occasionally details get missed.
Kyah picked out a ghost and Colby helped her carve it.
Jaxon picked dracula and I helped him.  Notice the fingers and face of dracula?  I totally got the short stick in ease of pumpkin carving, but the happy smiles make it all worth it.

Here is Rach and Andrew's masterpiece.

Lights, camera, action!

While prepping the others Colby had time to get his scary faced pumpkin in on the action.


Kyha and Jax as proud as can be of their scary pumpkins.

And last but not least here is my five minute pumpkin, nothing new or creative, but it really took less than five minutes, so for me - that's a Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment