Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Beaver Part II

The cabin had everything we could want or need - which is fortunate because there's not much to find in Beaver otherwise.
I mean how often do you get to roast marshmallows next to a life size teepee?
The picture doesn't do it justice, but it was huge!
If it hadn't been for the rain I was seriously debating sleeping in it one night.
Me and the sick Kyah who came down with some weird something right as we got there and cried all night for the two nights we were there until we took pitty on everyone else and packed up to head home.
Poor baby!  She has since recovered, but Colby - he's got it now too.
This firepit was awesome!  I want one in my backyard.

Here's all the grandkids - minus 2.
Chloe, who is only 8 months old and baby Logan who couldn't make it.
(Don't ask about Jaxon's silly "thug" pose.  I don't know why he does such funny things sometimes.)

The cute girls!

Here's my FIL copying Jaxon's great posing techniques.

I love that the kids fit right in age wise and that they'll have counsins their age to grow up with.



I wish I could take this girl home.  She is so stinking cute!  I don't think she cried once while we were down there.  And her Mom is Mrs. Craft!  She is amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment