Friday, November 25, 2011

The Faces of my Family

One of the things I am the most thankful for today and everyday is my family.
All of them!
It seems such a general statement that it lacks the emphasis that I feel for it.
I simply can't think about how much I love these people and how blessed I feel without tearing up and being compelled to thank my Heavenly Father for them.
I love this boy!  He made me a Mother, he is quiet and thoughtful and to the core diplomatic.
He's a boy, but he has a heart of gold.  His sincere love makes me happy everyday.

These pictures show exactly why I love this girl.  She is definitely the bright spot of our home.  She is wildly emotional - good and bad.  She wears her heart on her sleeve and it doesn't take longer than 2 seconds to know just how she's feeling.  She is so passionate.  I love my Banana girl.


I'm sorry, but I just think he's so handsome!
He truly is a blessing to me and to our kids.  We are so happy to have him as a Dad and a husband.
He brings a solidness and consistency that our family has lacked.
I am one Lucky Lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment