Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Kyah the Brave

While taking pictures, Uncle T found this little lizard running around.
And who do you think was the first one to want to run and hold it?
None other than my princess loving daughter.

She seriously thought it was the coolest thing.
Please don't stone me for admitting this - but I'm not a huge animal person.
I like most of them from a distance, truthfully I'm mostly just scared - there I said, but regardless, we just don't really do animals - and more than any kind we don't do any kind of reptile/amphibian. Period.
Snakes?  No way!  Salamanders?  Newts? Lizards?
Nope. Nope and Nope.
SO, when Kyah runs to hold one, there is a part of me that wonders where she comes from, but I love that she doesn't have my fears and reservations and that this is proof that we come with our own personalities - at least on some level.
Then if the lizard wasn't enough... she found a stick bug and wanted to keep it as a pet.

It's a good thing I've become immune to looks like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment