Monday, November 7, 2011

Say Cheese!

  So we tried to be a little more casual for our family pictures this year.  I did not go buy everyone new outfits and I did not spend serious money on a photographer.  The husband was so proud.  Since we had just spent SERIOUS money on clothes and a photographer in April of this year, we didn't feel it was necessary to do it again.  The only clothing item bought, was my green cardigan, which was half off - for $13.50 and the photos were taken by our fabulous friend Kami, who is building her portfolio.
So, what do you think?
Take your vote for the wall centerpiece....
#1
#2
 #3 
 #4
#5 in Color or Black and White?

4 comments:

  1. Ooo... tough choice, I'd say #2 or #4 in color. So cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family! I like 1 and 4 in color! The fall colors look awesome!

    ReplyDelete