Sunday, November 20, 2011

First Snow

We had our first big snow back and of course everyone wanted to play in it.


Kyah seriously LOVES snow.  She was soaked by the time they came in, but she was so happy.
She rolled in it, threw it, ate it and wore it.



Kyah with the take down on Jaxon, they both got their first lesson in "white washes." 
It was so fun to watch them run around.

Originally they set out to make a snow man, but then that didn't work out when the kids started kicking and karate chopping it, so then they played King of the Castle with the biggest snow ball.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day. Those are still my favorite winter memorys with my kids. I have to admit I was blog spying through Mandy. I did send and invite to our blog to Colby's email. Hope you had a great Christmas. Cortnie

    ReplyDelete