Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 1

You've got to start somewhere right? 
I have a goal!  A goal to take some control of me.

Today I weigh in at 14 over what I like to be.  Sure I'd still ideally like to weigh 10-15 pounds less than "X" but in all reality I feel good and am happy weighing "X."  However, I am not happy being 14 pounds over "X."  So today instead of just hating it and wishing it away, I'm doing something about it.  (Yay me!)

I know it's sad and kind of silly that I share this here, but someone has to keep me accountable.  The hubs can't really be that guy due to a difference in opinion on how we should go about losing weight and the fact that he is obligated to tell me I look good either way.

My goal is to stay on top of this and get the +14 gone. 
I plan to achieve that by doing my diet (I do a laid out food plan for 11 days) for a few rounds and working out/being active everyday.  I know that diets and things like that can be a temporary fix, but I've done this diet before, it's what helped me get off the 50 pounds after Kyah, and for the most part I've been able to keep it off.  This 14 pounds has been sneaking up on me over the last year... so I'd say keeping off the 50 pounds for almost 4 years is pretty effective - at least for me.

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. 
I will update you weekly with my weigh in number... thanks for being my support group.

No comments:

Post a Comment