Saturday, September 24, 2011

Park City Trip

For Colby's birthday we decided to take a little trip from reality and "escape" to Park City for the weekend (Not far I know, but it felt like we were an entire world away.)

It was so nice! 
At the Olympic Park


On our way up the mountain for a ride down the Alpine Slide.
We also went down the Mountain Coaster - which was Awesome!
Rach and I went down together and screamed and giggled the whole time.


It was so beautiful up there.
The trees were just starting to change colors and the temperature was perfect!

We ate so much good food while we were up there.
I think we might go back on date nights just for the food.
I haven't been to Park City in YEARS, like before the Olympics - what a seriously cute town!
I want to open up a bakery on Main Street so badly...I am in love.
Birthday dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment